Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I AM EMPLOYED....FULLTIME

I was offered the job at the health department pending a negative drug test on yesterday. I"m excited. I got the call around 11am and I went to take my drug test. I don't do drugs, so everything was negative. I talked to HR around 4pm and I will be starting my new job on March 13!! I will be making over $31,000 a year!! YAY!! No, that's still less than what I was making two years ago, but I'll take it!! It's a stable job and I have benefits--health insurance!! I can't wait to go to the dentist. I'm assuming that my net pay would be about $2000 a month (sans taxes and retirement), so I will have plenty of money to pay my bills--car, student loan, insurance. Fortunately those are the only bills I have right now. I will be getting the internet because I NEED it. And I'm gonna get a new cell phone plan because the prepaid thing is killing my money. I need a plan that is around $50 a month. I don't need all the extra stuff. I just need to talk and text. Also, I want internet that is not more than $20 a month. I hope I can find it. I HAVE GOT TO PAY MY DEBTS!!!! I've gotta pay $3500 for back rent from the apartment that I was evicted from, about $1000 in hospital bills and about $3000 for my car. My goal is to pay all of this off THIS YEAR!!!! And I NEED TO GET A NEW VEHICLE!!! I did a budget and if I can save about $12,000. I can have all of this paid off and I can get me a new car. But, it's gonna take some serious saving, like $1000 a month. I believe I can do that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...