Friday, February 3, 2012

2nd Interview

I was a little concerned earlier this week because I was ALMOST sure that I was gonna be called in for a 2nd interview, but as of Wednesday there was no call. Then in the midst of my furry to meet a deadline, I got a call, but wasn't able to answer. It was BB calling to tell me that she wanted to set up a 2nd interview. After my debacle with missing the deadline I called her back and left a message that I would call her in the AM around 9am. However, at 9am the next morning, I was so engrossed in work that I forgot to call her until around 9:45am.

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

In addition to this I had no minutes on my phone so I couldn't call her anyway. But, I was gonna use the office phone to call her, but I forgot. Now, I was a .....(not sad, but uneasy) because I told her a time and I didn't meet that time. Dang car!!!! I blamed it on my car brakes. Actually, that was the blame because had I had my car, I would not be late for work and I would have started my day on time and I would have made the phone call. Well, I called her later in the day because I needed to buy minutes for my phone and I left her a message telling her about my car and how I was sidetracked and my phone wasn't working and I told her that I would call her around 9am on Friday morning. I called around 9am and now I have a 2nd interview for next Thursday at 12:00noon. Now I need to get my "interview suit" out of the cleaners and get my hair flat ironed.

I looked at my calendar and I thought I had an appt to get my hair done on Wednesday, but it says Thursday night. GRRRR. That's not gonna be good enough, so I will call again to see if I can come in on Wednesday night. I've got to be fresh. I'm also going to get my nails done and maybe a pedicure if I have the money. I kind of want to get some eyelashes too, but that may be too much for an interview. I just want to look good, not necessary attractive, but good. I want to look the part.

One questions asked in the 1st interview was how I felt about being a "public image?". I answered that I didn't like the way that I looked on television, but other than that, I am the spokesperson for the NP that I work for, so it's not foreign to me. So, I want to have an image of public health. I want to look like I can be put on a billboard. Thank God for my 2nd interview!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...