Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Inner Circle

I want to move forward.

However, over the year's I've found myself circling--I'm up one day and ready for whatever challenge may come my way, then a situation happens and I'm down. No, I'm not bi-polar. I just allow my emotions to dictate to me how I should feel instead of being led by my spirit. In life, I believe that I can choose to be happy. I just need to make that choice every day. So, I met with a person that I consider a mentor. She's an Elder in our church. She really helped me to see how I was choosing to the be the victim instead of choosing to have victory. I appreciated that time that I spent with her. I'm gonna have to make this a habit because I need support and I've been fighting alone and God has given me people to help me through the rough patches in my life and I'm grateful!!!! There are some people who are truly alone, but I'm not; I just have to allow the people into my life to help me. My spiritual mom (who also happens to be my boss) asked me who were the 5 people in my inner circle. This Elder will be one of those people along with another Elder in my church. Then there is Jenny, Quinn, and Gwen. These are people that I spend time with who are good for me and positive for my growth. I thank God for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...