Thursday, April 21, 2011

Furniture Shopping

I went to the furniture warehouse to see what type of furniture they had and I was surprised. Even though I love the other sofa, I think I like the 3 of the sofas at the warehouse. They are below:





I think I like the cream colored sofa because then I can get these two chairs:




The furniture at the warehouse is cheaper, but I would have to move it myself. The cream sofa is $337 and it's nice and firm. I think I may go ahead and get the cream sofa. I do like the red one, but I don't think I'll be able to find two accent chairs that will go well. Of course I could buy the matching love seat and chair, but I need some patterns on my chairs. And I don't like matchy furniture. I like for it to go together, not necessarily match. I thought about pairing the animal print chair with the red sofa, but I will still need another accent chair and I'm not sure if the stripped chair will go with it. Hmmmm. But, I do like the cream sofa. I'll think a little more about it and decide when I get paid. If I do go ahead with the furniture at the warehouse, I will be spending about $300-$400 less for the furniture, but I'd have to have someone transport and move it up 3 flights of stairs and then squish it all in the doorway. Which causes some concern with the cream sofa. I don't want it to get marked up trying to get it in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...