Sunday, April 8, 2018

Yep, He Caved

I was determined not to communicate with him. I mean, it's OVER and there is no good reason to go backwards. So I deleted his number, deleted his text and God gave me the strength to put him out of my mind....kind of.

So, I get a text today..., "I miss you," and really I'm not surprised. As a matter of fact I was expecting it.

I told him I missed him and he said he was sorry for whatever it was he did. LOL. He's funny. He didn't do anything. We just aren't made for each other. I mean, what is the purpose of the relationship?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

The only benefit I get from the relationship is having someone around when I'm feeling lonely. So he's a place filler. That's it. I mean I wish it was more, but it's not and I have come to terms with that and I'm not hoping for anything else.

As a matter of fact I'm not even wanting a relationship right now. I mean if I meet someone and we click, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but I'm not seeking and I'm not wishing and hoping like I used to. I'm done being crazy.

I'm done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...