Monday, March 5, 2018

Feelin' Him

During January my church does a corporate fast for 21 days starting Jan 1. I try to get my focus back during this time. Last year was super hard because of my relationship with Gov guy, so I was determined to make this year better, but Mr Ohio was an obstacle. I didn't want to see him during the fast. I mean we had sex on December 30 and I have a hard time telling him "no." So I needed to pull out all the stops to stay away from him. But, he called me in the middle of the fast and I bought him a cute label pin. He loves camo print so I saw a camo print lapel pin that was so cute and I wanted to get it for him so I ordered it and when he called on a Thursday I told him I was coming his way. 

"It's Thursday," he said. 

"So, what that mean?" was my answer. 

I mean who is the weekend chic? He tried to make me the side piece and he's single? 

But he's married to his job and everything else comes after that. So he's making me the weekend chic.

I went to see him and I took his box. He liked it and gave me a hug. He let me know his back was hurting and I could see the pain when he was walking.  We went to sleep and I got up the next morning and left. 

On the drive home my back started hurting. 

WHAT is going on?

I didn't sleep wrong AT ALL. I was feeling HIM!! OMG, we didn't have sex, but that spirit attacked me. DANG!!

Spirits are no joke, it's real. I know that I know that I know that my back wasn't hurting.
It reminded me of Football guy in college. I was fasting and I ended up sleeping with him. The problem is he injured his back while stretching. And he wasn't able to sit up, but he was able to have sex. so we did it and the next day I had the same pain he had. I had to lay flat on my back for a week. 

As a matter of fact I still have that pain after all these years. It only shows up when I've been sitting incorrectly for a long time or when I'm stressed.  God, I need you to deliver me!! These spirits can attach themselves to you and they don't want to let go. I've tried muscle relaxants, massage therapy and now I'm getting ready to try a chiropractor, but I know it won't work because this is a spirit that has attached itself to me because of a bad relationship. 

The day after leaving Mr Ohio's house I bent down and pulled a muscle hurting my back even more. DANG!! It took almost 2 weeks before my back stop hurting. I am SO glad I didn't have sex with him. I mean, he had a heart attack. I don't NEED that spirit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...