Monday, March 5, 2018

We Broke Up....FRFR

I've been trying to get away from Mr Ohio. I mean it's just not a good situation. It's 2005-06 all over again with Mr. Simmons. How the heck did I get here?

It was a trick.

God, how in the world?

So I've been avoiding him lately, but my emotions get the best of me, so I told him that I was going to Chicago over the weekend. I actually presented it to him as an option: see him or go to Chicago.

He told me to go and have fun.

WHAT??

Then he text back, "Take me with you..."

WHAT??

I've tried forever to get out of town together and he's never obliged. So why in the world would this be different. So I went and got what I needed and came back home. I wasn't gonna see him at all, but I reached out on Saturday, "Wyd?"

He told me he was doing nothing, so we made plans for me to come over.

I showered and put of my fishnets and thigh boots and got my bag of tricks (toys) got on the road to head to his house. Yes, I had on clothes, a cute black cover up. I made it to his house and he liked what he saw, but not enough to WANT me. I mean who shows up at your door half naked and you don't get naked?  So we sat for two hours and watched a movie.

WOW!!!

He didn't want me to wear my boots in his bed. We get to his bed and he's not romantic at all. I mean, I am half naked and you don't want to unsnap my bra??????

"Take those clothes off....." is all he said.

Well, at that point I was sleepy and the fire was gone. I mean, I was ready two hours ago now I just wanna go to sleep. So I told him I was sleepy.

He was in bed naked. I didn't realize this.

He NEVER sleeps without a white t-shirt on. I didn't realize he was naked until he started slapping me on my leg with his small package.

It wasn't even hard. WTH??

Finally I asked about the back and got my toys out...so unromantic. so nonchalantly. I mean I didn't want to sleep with him anyway, but since I was there, I might as well. I asked him if I could use the nipple clamps. "Noooooo, I don't like pain?" I asked him if his nipples were sensitive and I reassured him that I wouldn't hurt him, but he still protested." Well, I really didn't reassure, but I did tell him it wouldn't hurt much....

OMG....a mood killer. I mean there was no mood anyway.

So, I just laid there in the bed silently. He started turning off the candles.. LOL and he got out the bed and put his t-shirt and underwear off.

I waited until he was snoring and I got my things and left. I was praying that he didn't wake up. I hope he didn't. It was so awkward. But this felt right. This felt like and open door to leave the relationship and I walked out of it.

I texted Music Camp and he was sleep, so I halfway cried on the way home. I did cry when I got home and I was sad all day on Sunday. My heart was broken again.....BUT IT'S OVER!!

God, I can't believe I'm here again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...