Saturday, October 21, 2017

Who You Fornicating With

I met Mr. Upgrade he had me all hot and bothered. I mean I was actually getting ready to be really irresponsible.

We have midnight prayer the 1st Saturday of every month. And because I'm on the multimedia team we have make sure the prayer service is set up. I was scheduled to be there at at 1am to make sure everything was running well.

However, I was gonna cancel because I wanted to spend time with Mr. Upgrade. but I got a call from boss man, "Hey sis, I gotta work out of town, you got it tonight?"

All I could say was, "Sure."

Dang it....

I told boss man on Sunday that I was gonna be irresponsible and text him at 10pm and cancel. He laughed. "Who you fornicating with? You not the irresponsible type......," is what he said to me.

I just laughed. His wife was a little embarrassed that he was asking me that.

God, thanks for being mindful of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...