Saturday, October 21, 2017

5AM God, What Are You Saying?

I Thank GOD that HE STILL LOVES ME!! GOD IS AMAZING and I want get my life back on track.

On yesterday I was awakened at 5am because I was having a bad dream. In my dream I had a horrible time with my toilet backing up. For some reason there was a little shitzu that wasn't mine that was all muddy and I needed to give him a bath so I filled the tub up with water, but the toilet was overflowing because something was clogging it up and I was trying to get the clog out, but it wouldn't come out and I was really upset about it and I woke up.

Why, did I get up this morning and flush the toilet and it was clogged.

OMG...sometimes I just don't know when God is speaking and when a dream is just a dream, but I'm glad he told me. I contacted Roto Rooter to come and unclog my toilet.

Thank God for still speaking to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...