Saturday, October 21, 2017

Stay Woke, N*ggas Creepin

Boy, this online dating stuff is a trip!!

I was listening to a new podcast called Dirty John. It's a true story of a wealthy woman who was duped by a man she met online. My mouth was opened almost the whole time listening.

I mean I am finding that there are all kinds of kinds on this internet dating. Maaaannnn, I gotta stay woke cuz the devil tricked me.

I began to realize that the last time I felt like this was with Coach. I mean when I met Coach I was on cloud nine thinking that I was gonna get married and have a baby. Boy was I so wrong. I was tricked then and I got tricked now with Mr. Ohio. I mean, I didn't know anything about Mr. Ohio, but I was feeling him. What is the deal?

I need to make sure that I stay woke cause N*ggas be trippin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...