Sunday, February 21, 2016

Wedding Budget

I went with a friend of mine to the Onyx Bridal Affair on yesterday. It was a beautiful event. I absolutely LOVED the fashion show. As we were speaking to all the vendors and getting free stuff, I was thinking that I NEED a wedding budget. No, I'm not engaged yet, but it will cost a pretty penny to have a nice ceremony. A photographer alone cost about $2k. DANG!!

So, in addition to my house budget, my GET OUT OF DEBT budget, and my retirement budget, I'm adding a wedding budget. I would like to have at least $10,000 in my budget. I'm not fortunate enough to have parents who will be traditional and pay for my wedding, so I'll be on my own.

I LOVE these dresses. As a matter of fact I want these two dresses!!

This would be my ceremony dress.

This would be my reception dress. It looks SO comfortable.

And this backdrop....OMG
It's all paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...