Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Home Shopping

I've been home shopping again. I have saved $6000 thanks to my tax refund (I had $3000 before my refund). So, I'm going to try again to get financing and this time I'm going to see if my credit union will give me a loan.

I found a really nice house, but it needs some work. Not a lot, but...DANG!!

I wish I had a husband because this would be the PERFECT house for me and my hubby. It needs a little bit of work, but it's HUGE and in a BEAUTIFUL neighborhood.

Here are some of the pics of what needs to be done:


Other than the tile in the kitchen and the floor, and a really good paint job...it's a great house. Of course there needs to be a home inspection because I saw this too:

I'm not sure what it is, but there is a crack in the ceiling. But an inspection will tell what that is. If I had a husband, I would make an offer and we could fix it up.

I'll pray about it some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...