Saturday, February 13, 2016

One Week

I'm just taking it one day at a time....

It's been one week since I told Mister the truth. And I still keep seeing his face turning from a smile to utter hurt. The hurt was palpable. I wish I could take it all back. But there is nothing to do besides move forward and that's what I'm determined to do. What else is there to do? I can't make up for what I've done. There is absolutely nothing I can do to change it. 

This weekend I went to Dayton to celebrate my niece's bday and we drive through Indy to get there. And we see Shadeland Ave exit on the highway. Mister lives off that exit. I just said a prayer as we were passing by. Every time I think about him I say a prayer because that's all I can do. I've caused a world of hurt and I thought I could fix it. But I couldn't. So there is no going back now. 

I pray for his mind and his heart. I pray that he finds healing for his soul. Only love can change him and o pray that the love of God will take over his life. I curse the spirit of doubt and unbelief in his life. I curse the spirit of hatred and every demonic spirit that has his mind captive. And I loose the spirit of love to flood his life in Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...