Saturday, July 11, 2015

What Am I Supposed to Do?

I'm not even going there!

I just got back into town and I decided to text DJ. He's the guy who took charge of our class reunion and I went to see him to borrow some equipment for VBS. When I was in his shop, there was a cute guy flirting with me and I texted him to ask about him. This is the text convo:

Me: Who was the dude sitting next to me
Him: Do you like him
Me: He was cute...tryna flirt on the side
Him: Thats what he was sayn about you but he asked me "was we talkn b4 he tried to holla"
Me: Do u know him? Is he a good dude?
Him: Idk him like that. He comes n2 the shop and gt cut each week. Did u gt his nmbr or he got yours
Me:  Nope
Him:  So what now?
Me: U can tell him I asked about him :-)
Him:  U jus dont kno how hard to hear that but i will
Him:  I can get his numbr if u want
Me: Whaaaaaaaaatttttt
Me:  I'm tryna do homework while texting u, so I may not be reading right
Him: What dnt u understand
Me:  I got it. We cool :-)
Him:  Y u add the we cool
Me: U just made me blush that's all. Actually I'm too dark to blush....lol

This was actually a lie. I was annoyed at him at this point.

Him:  Beautiful but y u blush

Silence....I didn't answer. After and hour...

Him:  Hello
Me:  ;-)
Him: Y r u smiling

Silence for 10 minutes.

Him:  R u still doing homework
Me:  Finishing up now
Him:  U answered that but not my other 2 questions
Me: I sent him Erykah Badu Next Lifetime
Him: I ges thats a hint

Silence....

Him: I asked if u want me to get his nmbr
Me: Give him my number
Him: (a whole bunch of teary eyed faces)
Me: You're a big boy :-)

Oh boy.....he's married.

What does he want from me? And I'm not going there, AT ALL!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...