Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I've Got More To Do in My Life Than Recover

I have been in a spiritual slump. Like I'm sick or something. I've been in this state before and I HATE it. I mean, it's like the flu. You can't be productive when you have the flu. I mean, you can do a little, but not much. And you risk infecting others when you try to do stuff in the population. So, the best thing is to stay home and rest.

I've been spiritually sick lately and it's taking time for me to recover. The problem is, I've got more to do in my life than always recover or spiritual sickness.

I need to get out of the this state so that I can move on with my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...