Monday, July 6, 2015

I Want My Life So Bad

I've made a decision....

No more Mister. That relationship is dead. It's not going anywhere at all.

A little background...
I've been heading to Indy to spend time with him. Not because I wanna be with him, but because he is the one that is there. He is the one man that is available in my life right now and I'm comfortable with him, The problem is, we've crossed the line--twice and now my insides are a little dead. And I don't wanna be here.

I guess the last time I was there visiting him on the 27th, we had too much fun because his house mate got jealous and told him that she didn't want me coming to visit. He asked her if it was me or if it was any woman and apparently she just doesn't want to see him happy. It's the classic, misery loves company concept. She sees him happily hanging out with someone and she's unhappy with her life so she doesn't want him to be happy.

I texted him one morning and he texted me back, but then he said he plugged his phone in and it went crazy. I told him that maybe it was hacked. He hadn't thought about that. Then he realized that maybe she hacked his phone because they got into a yelling match and she said she was just waiting to die. I empathize with her, but...

Dang....

Of course I had to ask Mister if he felt that way too. He didn't answer. I guess I know the answer. He is depressed. And I hate depression. I wish he wasn't.

But, he tried to cheer her up by having her go to the block party on the 4th, but she refused. She basically wanted to hang out with him and no one else.

He ended up frustrated, angry, and irritated at her.

On top of all that...the house was invaded by bed bugs

OMG....

I can't deal with all of that. AT ALL.

So I give up...

I want to live happy and I can't do it with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...