Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Sooner You Get Adjusted The Sooner You Can Get Healed

When you have been out of alignment for so long, you tend to think that it is right. You begin to call wrong right and right wrong.

But, when you begin to have adjustments, it may hurt at the beginning....

I need to make the necessary steps to get back on track. TODAY because I will move in the right direction or the wrong direction. The first way to go back is to look back. Don't look back--keep a forward focus. My focus is what I"m looking at. My life is based on forward movement. If my focus is always consumed by looking at the past, I am doomed. I can't get to my future by dwelling on my past.....

I'm willing to move forward so I have to walk and I can't walk backwards.

Matthew 7:13-14 (The Voice) There are two paths before you; you may take only one path. One doorway is narrow. And one door is wide. Go through the narrow door. For the wide door leads to a wide path, and the wide path is broad; the wide, broad path is easy, and the wide, broad, easy path has many, many people on it; but the wide, broad, easy, crowded path leads to death. 14 Now then that narrow door leads to a narrow road that in turn leads to life. It is hard to find that road. Not many people manage it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...