Sunday, March 8, 2015

Want, Want, Want, Want

I'm SO OVER HIM!!

I got a little caught up and I drove to see Mister this past Saturday. I had a good time, but I was reminded how much I'm not in to him. I'm not attracted to him at all--not physically or mentally attracted to him at all. I had a good time because I was simply hanging out with someone, but if I had a choice between him and someone else, I would prolly not have chosen to hang out with him. I only went because he was down in the dumps and I wanted to show him some sunshine. Also, my flesh was wanting. I was wanting....a human connection....intimacy. My heart was wanting which caused my flesh to want or it could have been the other way around. My flesh could (is) want and I allow it to get into my heart.

The Bible says in Matthew 15:19-20....

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts...fornication....these are the things which defile a man....

I don't want to be defiled. I want to have a clean heart, so all the flirting with him has to stop because I DON'T WANT HIM. Yes, I want somebody, NOT anybody, but somebody, but It's NOT HIM!!

It's NOT HIM.

So, I need to CUT THIS OFF!!

All the flirting has to go. It does nothing for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...