Monday, March 16, 2015

30 Days of Positive

I have been miserable lately. I haven't been letting the word of God work in my life. So, I decided to take charge and follow Earl Nightingale's advice...30 days of positive thinking. I started on today, but for some reason, I woke up with anxiety. I'm not sure why. Actually, I know why. Anytime a person makes a choice for Christ a target is placed and the enemy sends everything to twart the move of God. I was dreaming something awful and I woke up and turned on the audio Bible because I even want to dream positive. But, this anxiety is not good. So, I'm in praise mode. I have to move from where I am.

My goal is to please the Lord.

Matthew 7:7 Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.--Amplified Bible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...