Sunday, March 8, 2015

Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt

The circle of life.....

Whenever we fail at one task, it comes back around to test us again. This has proven to be true in my life. So, now I'm facing another test and I'm determined to pass it this time. God told me in 2004 to leave Mister alone. I didn't and we went through hell. It was hell on eart for me.

Now, I'm facing a situation where I need to LEAVE HIM ALONE because if I don't. Someone is going to get hurt! Last time, I allowed my heart and my flesh to keep me connected to him and it was so detrimental to him and me. I knew better. Of course he's playing with fire also because it is never wise to get involved with a church girl. She will break your heart because she loves God more that you want her to love you. BUT, since I know better. I have to be responsible to LET HIM GO!!

I don't want him to be hurt no more than I've hurt him before. 

So, God help me to move on!! 

Please, in Jesus Name. AMEN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...