Thursday, March 12, 2015

Prideful

God has been showing me pride in my life....

1. Telling GS coordinator to allow new girl to work alone. Not a good idea. New girl is not ready
2. Planning my mom's bday lunch and not coordinatoring with sister. Now sis is mad. I don't know what to do about it.
3. Being upset that my landlady visits my apt every month and she wants me to put my sis on my lease cause I allowed her to move in with me.

I know none of these makes any sense to anyone except me, but these are reminders of God helping to dig the pride out of my life. And I thank God for that!

I want all this ugly pride out of my life!!

So, I'm going to humble myself and keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...