Sunday, March 1, 2015

U Can't Afford Me Pt2

U see me...u want to impress me, so u flash the Benjamins.
But, when I look in my wallet I have more than u.

U see me...u want to impress me, so u work many hours to bring home the bacon.
But, when I look the bills, I've taken care of that.

U see me...u want to impress me, so u try to look and smell like fresh rain.
But, when I see u I see desperation for a love that is needed inside.

U see me...u want to impress me, so u take me to the best restaurant and on the best trips.
But, I can do that when I want.

What I NEED, u can't afford.

I NEED a man of God.

I NEED a praying man.

I NEED a man who reads and stands on what God said.

I NEED a stability that can speak to my mind when I am down.

I NEED a strenght that can hold me up when I'm falling.

I NEED a peace that quiets all the inner storms.

Can u pay for that? Can u afford that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...