Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Car Gone Get Towed

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE!! I got a call this morning about my work car and I was told that if I don't move it, it will be towed. OMG!!

God, help me please!!!

I texted the landlord about the apartment and she said the apartment will be ready on tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can move in the next week or so. I can't wait.

God, I'm so sorry for not being good steward.

I was feeling some kind of way today...I know I haven't been living right and my heart has been tainted and I DON'T LIKE IT!! And now I'm realizing that that feeling was bitterness. I don't want it in my heart!!

The bitterness is trying to creep in because I've allowed me flesh to do what it wants to do....and it is not good, so I take authority NOW, IN JESUS' NAME.

I will not be consumed with bitterness, envy, and jealousy, I REFUSE to allow the enemy to still my salvation!!

God, grant me the grace to forgive myself and move on in your righteousness, in Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...