Saturday, October 18, 2014

I Almost Pee'd my Pants

I attended the Saints Can Laugh Too Comedy show last night. The host was a young man who is SOOOOO FUNNY. He does these characters-the church lady who does the announcments, the old deacon, an african man who just came to America and his newest character is a spoof of a popular Christian Pastor. The character's name is Joel Oilsheen and he wears tight pants. I laughed so hard, I was choking and I almost pee'd in my pants. I laughed so hard, the lady in front of me moved. I guess I was having TOO good a time.

I am so glad I went  because I was tired and I had school work and other work to do. But, I had a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...