Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Moses Was a Basketcase

I was feeling defeated today. I failed yet again in my physical struggles and it was causing inner turmoil. Whenever I feel this way, I turn up the faith. I made it up in my mind that I was going to fast, but I was struggling. I was hungry, upset, just plain emotional and on my way to get something to eat, I saw a sign outside a church that said, "Don't Give Up, Moses Was a Basket Case." This gave me some strength. Yes, I still wento to get something to eat, but I was not as down as before. I'm still a little down, but I know God loves me, so I will keep on keeping on!!

I'm going to keep trying until the day I die becaues it is true...all of the great people in the Bible were majorly flawed....

1. Moses killed a man and then fled.
2. Abraham worshipped idol Gods that his father made.
3. David committed adultry, had a man murdered and then married his wife.
4. Joseph was filled with pride.

The list can go on and one. The only one that was perfect was Jesus!

So, I'm human with human problems and me and the Holy Spirit are going to work on them together!

**I looked up "basket case" and this is what was given:  a person or thing regarded as useless or unable to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...