Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Furniture Looking

I have been furniture looking.....

I still have no place to live, but i've been furniture looking and so far I'm up to about $1000 for a sofa and two living room chairs. They are beautiful and if I had $1000, I'd buy them.



But, the office desk is only $60. Woohoo!!!! 


But it doesn't have a chair, so I'd need to buy a chair. But, I did find really cool desk accessaries at Hobby Lobby! Yep staplers, scissors, calculators, pencil holders and even a desk clock. Cute and blingy.


Now for the bedroom....My dream bed was not at Slumberland, but I saw this. well, acually it was mailed to me in an advertisement....Only $400 for the bed, not mattress and bed, but just the lovely headboard, rails, and footboard.


But, since they didnt' have it in a fullsize, I looked at this bed...


But if you notice it says the word "youth" because this is a children's bed, but it comes in full size. And I LOVE the headboard....but I dont' want a bed made for a child. I might be too heavy for it. And it has a cute little vanity to go with it, but I don't want children's furniture. Dag. 



So it looks like bedroom furniture will be about $1000 if I include a nice mattress.

Then there is the dining room furniture and I saw these two sets that were both about $400-$500. So I need about $5000 for furniture and that includes all the little stuff--sheets, pillows, dishes, etc. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...