Saturday, October 25, 2014

I Wanna Put My Air in My Mama Name

I will be moving soon!! I got a text from the landlord. She wanted me to sign the lease today, but I don't have access to the rent and deposit. I HAVE it, I just don't have ACCESS to it. I put my money in 3 different accounts and one bank doesn't open on the weekend, so I have to get it on Monday. So, I will have the keys to my new place.

THANK GOD!!!!!!

I already turned the power on in my name, I set up an appointment for them to come on November 3. Now I need to find internet. UGH!! I don't like bargain shopping for these types of things. I don't want to spend more than $40 on internet service, but it seems like everything goes up after 12 months. OMG. I think I might be playing the game. I want the same internet as before because it was fine, but I can't find it. Dag. And I don't want a home phone.

As I was looking for all of these services, I remembered a comic who had a joke about the high prices of utility expenses....he pretty soon they would be charging us for air and people would be calling and saying, "I wanna put my air in my mama name." It was so funny...


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...