Tuesday, February 18, 2014

You Make Me Happy

I received an email from my econ instructor. He basically said to me that it is best that I withdraw from he class because my grade is currently a 54%.  I simply replied that I would not withdraw and that I would finish the course. He then responded and said that it is in the syllabus that he has the authority to withdraw a student if he feels that student is so far behind.

I took offense to that and it bothered me so much. My spirit was bothered. I didn't know what to say so I didn't respond. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I tried to eat, but I couldn't.

I went to church and during prayer it came to me....

I am a consumer. I paid for the class, so I have the RIGHT to finish. Whether I finish with and A or an F, I have the right to finish and unless I'm not participating, I can finish. So, instead of allowing him to bully me I simply emailed me that I would be finishing the class and the only person who will withdraw me is me.  I asked him that if there is further discussion that need to take place, we could invite the dean, vp, and the business office.

I THANK GOD for the HOLY SPIRIT!!

I'm not sure how he will respond. but I will not be bullied.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...