Friday, February 28, 2014

Who is Your Baby Daddy?

OOOOHHHHH GGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!! I LOVE GOD!!

I had a dream last night and it was CRAZY. I mean, it was God showing me me, and I thank Him for it.

In the dream, I kept telling someone I was pregnant and I was about to give birth. So the person was there waiting on me to give birth. I'm not sure if they were there to try to help me or not, but they were sitting there waiting to see if I would give birth. The problem is, I WASN'T PREGNANT. AT ALL. I just kept telling them that I was. So, I was pretending to be pregnant. I was poking my stomach out and going through the motions like I was pregnant, but I wasn't. I knew I wasn't. I WANTED TO BE, but I wasn't. So, I had a boyfriend, but my boyfriend was the MOST UNLIKELY person. It was one of my former students and he was going along with me being pregnant. He was going through the motions too. We even had sex a couple of times (while the person was right there watching) to show the person that I was indeed pregnant.

WHAT??? I know, crazy, right??

But, each time we had sex, there was no seed being planted. I woke up and started praying asking God, what was going on? What was this dream all about. Basically, the Holy Spirit was showing me that I am barren. I want to be pregnant. I want to be fruitful and multiply. I've got the name picked out, all the baby clothes and even a boyfriend (not the right one), but the seed is not planted on the inside of me. The seed is trying to be planted, but it's won't stay. It keeps getting washed out.

WOW!! Barrenness produces NO FRUIT. A tree that bears no fruit is useless. A woman, in the Bible, who could not produce fruit was said to be cursed. As a matter of fact, Jesus cursed the fig tree who could not produce any fruit.

GGGGOOOOODDDDDDD. OH GOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!

I want to produce fruit. I want to carry a seed and be fruitful and multiply. I have to bear much fruit. I was wondering what the significance of my boyfriend as my former student was. This is the last person I would date and want to be with. The Holy Spirit was showing me that I am trying to produce fruit the wrong way. Dating and having sex with a former student is perverse. I know he is of age now, but he is still not someone who is capable of caring for a baby. If I'm not mistaken he's like 22 or 23, but at that age, he has nothing--no job (I think he just graduated from college), no place to live, and no means of being a father who can care for MY child the way that it needs to be cared for. So, I can't get a seed from him. I have to get my seed the right way...the God way--through the spirit. I need the fruit of the spirit to be planted on the inside of my so that it can grow and I can produce much fruit.

OMG!!! Thank God!!!!!!! for His Holy Spirit and divine revelation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...