Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Gotta Do Something Right

I LOVE GOD!!!!

And I want to do His will more than anything in the world. But, sometimes, it's like I can't do anything right when it comes to following Him.

God spoke something to me back in September and I went about following His word, but I was a little slack and slowful and I didn't really know what to do, so I just stopped. I did what I could do, then I stopped because I didn't know what else to do.  I know the Bible says that faith without works is dead and I had faith and I did the work the I knew to do, but when I didn't know what else to do I stopped and said to myself that I would finish it at another time. Well, someone else came along and got the benefits of what I was supposed to be doing.  OMG!!!

So, I panicked and decided to just put together something which was probably not the right thing to do, but God, I don't understand.????

Why can't I do anything the right way. I was standing on your word. I did what I thought was the right thing to do, it was approved for me to do it and then when I went to finish I didn't have the information to finish so I just stopped. I didn't get any instructions from the Holy Spirit, so I didn't do anything and someone else just came on it and got what I thought we were supposed to get.  Why, God, why??? What is going on???

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...