Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Entrepreneurship

A few years ago (I think in 2011) God was giving me an idea for a business. I hadn't had it all planned out, but I knew that I was going to be helping businesses. I kept saying that it was going to be research and development, but I knew that wasn't quite the right phrase, but the concept was right.

In about February 2012 I was prophesied to that I would be helping organizations and business become established.

This was simply confirmation as to what God was putting in my spirit.

On Friday, I was a little down....

My purpose in life is to please God and I know that spiritually that is what I'm going to do. But, I"m also going to be a light for Christ in the marketplace. So, I was just asking God for vision for my life.

I was told by my mentor that vision guides you...it's the guiding light...it helps to keep the focus. So, I was asking God, where was I going to be at age 50 and age 70?  I needed to have a vision to help guide me.

I began imaging myself (and my husband) working together on a business that is kind of the opposite of what I'm doing now.  I really don't want to go into details because I'm not sure how it will work, but that was my vision.

The Bible talks about when Joseph had a dream, he had the dream twice and when Pharoah had a dream, he had the dream twice.  Well, that came to me twice and it was prophesied to me so it is established by God and I thank Him for it.

But, on the journey to the dream coming to past I'm experiencing some trials.

My economics class is very difficult and I have a teacher who is not very helpful. Actually, he is trying to kick me out the class because I failed the test.  I have a tutor who is great, but she doesn't have enough time to meet with me. I need someone who can spend time teaching me the information. I NEED a teacher. I am paying the community college $500 for notes and a powerpoint.  The teacher is NOT teaching me anything. I've learned more on youtube and khan academy than I've learned from the teacher.

So, I'm going through that trial right now and it's difficult. I know God will get me through because I've helped plenty of students and I have to reap what I've sown. So, I thank God for passing this class!!!

And I thank God for my vision!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...