Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oh Boy....Bed Bugs

My downstairs neighbor called me on Friday. She said that her case manager came to pick up all her clothes and sheets and she needed to get ahold of her so that she could drop them off. I called my boss. Told her. My boss called me back and said that her clothes would not be ready until tomorrow. I told my neighbor.

My boss called me Saturday morning at 8:30am to tell me to relay the message to my downstairs neighbor that her clothes were ready and she needed to pick them up at the laundromat. She then said that she needs to keep them in plastic bags for two weeks. HUH???

I relayed the message and since my neighbor didn't have a ride to the laundromat, I offered. But, I told her I didn't understand or fully remember what she said about the plastic bags, so we would go in to ask. My neighbor protested and said that she read the paper and it gave instructions about when they were going to be spraying her apartment.

WHAT??

We already have Orkin coming spray once a month. What does she need extra bug treatment for. I didn't want to pry and it was early in the morning, so I just left it alone.  But, my "spidey senses" were tweaking. Does she have bed bugs?  I mean, I remember my ordeal with them and it was the most horrendous experience. And I DO NOT want to go through that again. Bed bugs travel. So does that mean that everyone will need to be treated?  That's exactly what that means. These critters do not go away without a fight. OMG, I hope that it's not bed bugs. I hope and pray that it's not bed bugs!!

I can't take bed bugs. I've got too much stuff. No, I do not have a bed (YET), but my sofa and my chairs. Those critters can hide anywhere.

Lord, I pray that it's not bed bugs. I'm going to clean up right now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...