Wednesday, April 24, 2013

really, Really, REALLY

I really, Really, REALLY want the job. OMG!!  I'm NOT gonna stress about it, but I really, Really, REALLY, REALLY want the job. OMG.

I don't know what else to say!!!

P.S. Today I prayed and asked God for favor to grant me the job. I want the job because I can easily do it. I can work from home and I am only required to "go into the field" two days out of the month. Also, it would be a BIG boost in my income and I would be able to buy myself a new bed....actually I want this bed, but I'm sure I can't afford it...




And I want this sofa OR the chairs to go with it.




And this clock would be nice on the wall.

 
But to buy all of this I would need some MAJOR moola.
 
So, God, I pray for favor with this new job prospect. I pray that I can get the job so that I can not just buy a new bed, but so that I can be a blessing to the Kingdom, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...