Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Going to the Prom

I had to go to prom. I didn't want to miss it!!  I wanted to support my brother in all of his graduation activities. So, I spent $208 traveling home and another $200 while at  home to celebrate. And yes, I even went the prom.

No, I didn't get in, but I stood outside in the freezing cold with all of the other cousins, aunties, uncles, brothers, sisters, and parents...taking pictures.....freezing....

....and watched all of the teenagers strut down the sidewalk and up the stairs before heading inside.

According to Mister, I'm a nerd (for going to the prom).

Yes, me and about 100 other people who had to be shooed away by the police.....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...