Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I've got a date, Friday night at eight

....and it will be so great....

I so miss the company of a man. But, not just ANY man, a man that I'm in LOVE with. NO, I'm not desperate. Thank God!!

But, I have been in a dry spell for a while and now I've got a date. It's actually on Saturday for lunch and it's not exactly with a man, that I WANT to go out with, but I think it will be fun. He's a nice guy and in the past, we've had fun, well, until he broke up with me, but the past is in the past and I will let it go. I won't even bring it up. That was like ages ago in 2008....so it practically didn't happen.

He wanted to go to lunch or dinner. I always opt for lunch because dinner is too intimate, plus I'm not sure if I even like him enough to WANT to go to dinner. I mean, he's really attractive, but we didn't have a world wind romance. He didn't sweep me off my feet, and he broke up with me and didn't tell me....yep, for three weeks I called and went to his house and nothing. WOW!!!

So, we are going to lunch and I suggested an afternoon movie. I REALLY want to see OZ!! I wish I can take a friend with me to the movies because I want her to go, she's been down, but I don't think he'd like me bringing someone else along on our date. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...