Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Trying Not To Smile

I started dated CB in September when he came home, but I quickly realized that it was a mistake. Since then I have been messing with him. For example, he called me to ask what I was doing. I told him that I as free for the day. He asked if I wanted to help him paint and I agree and we made arrangements to meet at Lowes. When I got to Lowe's he wasn't there, but he said that his dad and nephew were. I didn't want to just go up to them so I just browsed around the store until CB called to ask me where I was. I found them in the store and as I was walking up he says, "What are you doing?" as in "What are you doing here?" I just smiled. Basically, he didn't tell his dad that I was going to be there and instead of just saying that he pretended that I wasn't supposed to be there. I just smiled because this was classic CB. For some reason he has a problem with communication and actually I think he hasn't told his parents that we were dating so it presents an awkward situation when I show up.

Why does he do that?

I mean, I used to do that sort of thing when I was younger because I didn't know how to communicate with my family and I felt insecure about different situations. So I would present like I did'nt know what was going on when the whole time I just didn't want to call it what it was.

While shopping, it was painful to watch CB. He was running around the store like he was confused. At one point he said to me, while going to look for this list of things he's had in his head that we needed, "When are we going bowling, we are supposed to be going bowling?"

WHAT?

We are at Lowes and I'm trying to help you remember what all we need to paint and you are talking about bowling?! WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS?!

I simply told him that he was all over the place and needed to get it together. It was so painful to watch. He agreed. Then we went to the house to paint.

Why do I love this guy?

This is one of the reasons I broke up with him. He's not confident in what he's doing around me. Then he wonders why I don't trust him?! He knows I don't trust him but he pretends (or tells himself) that it's my fault.

Another reason I don't trust him is because I went through his phone and saw the pics from the other women he's talking to. My heart sank. I mean I did break up with him, but really? You are still talking to me and telling me that you want to marry me in one breath and telling other women that you want to see them too.

WHAT??

This man is all types of crae!!

(Post from December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...