Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The House Is Falling

I had this dream back in February about my granny house and it rained really hard and my aunt T's  bedroom starts falling in under the rain. Water started coming in from the lights and we needed to shut power off. It was a crazy dream. I don't remember the rest of it.

I pray for everyone in that house. I pray that they be covered in Jesus name, Amen.

Other dreams...

Last week I had a dream about me getting married. I was in a white dress and there were white flowers hanging from the ceiling.

I had a dream that I was substitute teaching and I was teaching the children a jump rope game at recess.

I had a dream that I had a baby and it was raining so hard outside, but I protected that baby enough that it didn't get wet one bit in the rain. IDK if it was my baby or not.

Then I had a dream that I was on a field trip with RS and I had a group of people with me. I hadn't been to any of the meetings for the field trip, but here I was with this group at this underground water park. We ventured off into an area that was restricted, but we didn't know it was restricted. I didn't find out it was restricted until we found our way back and was told that we couldn't go that way. I woke up telling myself, "that's what you get for not attending the meeting. " LOL

I used to think my dreams meant something....God, are you talking to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...