Tuesday, April 9, 2019

We Can't Be Friends Unless We are Lovers

I met Carle Guy a month after I broke up with CB. I started a new POF page and while perusing the prospectives I found that CB still had his page active. WOW, he never really loved me!! He tried to explain to me that he's never taken his page down.  WOW and WOW. You mean to tell me that you are saying that you want to marry me in one breath, but still have an active dating app on your phone. REALLY?! And I'm supposed to trust you. WOW

So I met Carle Guy and we began chatting. I told him that I was celibate and he said he understood. Then CB left for SC so Carle Guy and I started chatting more and more. My heart was broken from CB leaving and I knew I needed to move on so Carle Guy was it for now.  However, he really didn't understand. I mean he said he understood me being celibate, but he would pressure me whenever we hung out.  Dang...I guess Netflix and Chill is not really Netflix and Chill. So I was tryna explain to him that right now is not the time for me to be physical with ANYONE...PERIOD!! He kept saying he didn't understand. What part of celibate is hard to understand? He said we can do other things besides have sex.

Uhhhhh, please explain. Because kissing, for me, leads to touching and touching, for me, leads to more touching and more touching, for me, leads to clothes being taken off and clothes being taking off, for me, leads to body parts uniting. And if my body parts are going to unite with anyone else's it better be worth it and it hasn't been for a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY long time. So why waste my time. Yes, I"m celibate because I love God and I don't wanna sin, but I'm also celibate because I don't want to waste my time, energy, or emotional well being. Why is that so hard to understand!!

Golf guy gets it...I wish others did too.

So we've (unspokenly) decided that we can't be friends because we can't be lovers. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...