Monday, January 8, 2018

5778=2018

According to Apostle Rogers, 5778 is the Hebrew year for 2018. The number 5 means grace, the number 7 means completion and the number 8 is a new beginning. In the Hebrew culture the number 18 means Chai or Life. So altogether the numbers mean LIFE.

2017 was a year of reformation and in 2018 God wants to transform what was into what will be and I have received the word that it is time to LIVE AGAIN!!

Isaiah 43:18-19.

Everything God promises to us, we must engage. I must embrace the new horizon.

1. Take the time to hide away with God. Give God priority in the business of my life. He will draw near to me as I draw near to Him. James 4:8
2. Establish a bold prayer life. Seek wisdom from God. Proverbs 19:18.
3. Start over. Ask God to restore lost promises in my life. Old things have passed away and all things have become new. Proverbs 21:21.
4. Let it go. Clean out all of yesterdays hurs and disappointments, and pains. Proverbs 27:19
5. Change my language. Declare in my life that the old is gone and God is doing a new thing. Proverbs 18:21
6. Make the Lord's words, my words. Ezekiel 3:1-3, 10. Jeremiah 15:16
7. Write down areas I am believing God to restore. Habakkuk 2:2-3
8. Be a giver. It rebukes the devourer. When I sow seeds it produces a harvest. 2 Corinthians 9:6

These are the beginnings of the days of acceleration--gaining speed in a short period of time. Deuteronomy 28:1-14.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...