Monday, January 8, 2018

Show Me Your Mind And I'll Show You Your Future

It is so true....

As a man thinkers in his heart, so is he.....

That's what the scripture says and God has said that for over 2000 years. Now we have The Secret that basically says the same thing. Also, Earl Nightingale was famous for his positive thinking theory. I've been working on my thinking and my mental health. The devil has always bombarded my mind with negativity about myself and others, however, I thank God for His word that is able to combat all of the lies. 

So as the year closes I want to get my mind focused on what is to come in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...