Sunday, August 23, 2015

Felt Like I Was Dying--Renew

This has been a rough year. So rough that I've almost given up. I was wavering between wanting to die and wanting to hold on. The depression was so great. I even added a new life insurance policy because I wanted to make sure that I was covered just in case my time was up.

It was almost like Elijah when he just laid out and wanted to die. I could relate. I spent all of last week in the bed. I just didn't feel like getting up. I just didn't feel like going on.

But, thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph!! 2 Corinthians 2:14

I am a victor and an overcomer and I shall NOT die, but LIVE and DECLARE the works of the Lord. Psalms 118:17.

Our Apostle was in town on today and he prayed for us and he encouraged us. He helped to refresh and revive us. I repented for my slothfulness and laziness and declared that I would never be the same again after this day. I won't allow the enemy to bombard me so much and wear me down so much that I want to give up. God has been so good to me and I have to glorify God with this life in this body.

So, I thank God for renewing me and I thank God for the Holy Spirit!!


Who stood up for me against the wicked? Who took my side against evil workers? If God hadn’t been there for me, I never would have made it. The minute I said, “I’m slipping, I’m falling,” your love, God, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up. Psalm 94:18-19 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...