Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dating Online

I signed up for a dating sight. I was pretty excited when I signed up...going through all of the profiles, sending flirts and replying to inbox messages. There were a few guys that I talked to outside of the website. One guy lives about 30 miles away from me, which I think is not bad. He's a school administrator so we had that in common, but he ruined it when he asked me to send him pics of my when I got out the shower. Dag. Then I talked to a guy who lived near Chicago. He works for the correctional facility. I liked his personality, but then he asked me for suggestive pics. Then a 68 year old guy kept inboxing me. I've ignored so many messages from him. Then there is the guy that I chatted with that was supposed to call me, but never did. Then there was the guy that I knew from church over 10 years ago. He initiated the convo with me, and I gave him my number and he never called.

*Sigh*

I got tired of the site. Especially after I logged in and found out that it said I had viewed guys that I had NEVER viewed. Then it said I had flirted with guys I had NEVER flirted with. What is going on? I think the last straw was the guy I met who was a videographer who made a documentary about honorable celebrities.... OMG. That spooked me. So, I'm not dating online anymore. As a matter of fact, I have deactivated my facebook page. The internet tires me out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...