Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My New Home

1576 W. ********** St.

I went to seen an apartment on yesterday....at first I was hesistant. I called the owner and she gave me the number to her step father. But, I didn't call him right away. I called him later in the afternoon and we set a time to see the place. It was in an older building, but the apartment was really nice. It said there was 1500 sq ft, but I'm not sure that it was that big even though it was spacious.  When you walk in there is a living room, but right off the living is a den with tons of windows--my new office.  Then there is a dining room and a small kitchen. The kitchen leads to the hall way that leads to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. One bedroom doesn't have a closet, but that is fine.  There are two very large spacious closets down the hallway. And one bedroom has a walk in. The only thing that I didn't like was that that place needed to be painted. I have paint. I can paint. I have no problem with painting. As a matter of fact I love to paint. The father-in-law offerred it to me there, but I didn't have $1200 on me at that moment. As a matter of fact I won't have $1200 on me until next Thursday when I get paid. I have access to $600 ( part of which is my emergency fund).  I told him I needed to check Ameren and they said the power bill is only about $120 a month. I told him that I would call him back that evening, but I called him this morning and left him a message.

He hasn't called me back. OMG!!!!

I want the apartment and I NEED the apartment, but I wonder if he would allow me to move in Sept 1? I'll try to call him back this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...