Monday, August 18, 2014

I Have an Assignment

I am here because I have an assignment. Joshua was assigned to the foot of the mountain for 40 days and he didn't move.

It's a different dispensation of time now and I THANK God for my leaders who are teaching me!! To arise at the next level in my life, I must got to a new level of listening, discerning, and seeing in the spirit. I must now have sensitive ears. God, help me to hear! I NEED to hear the spirit of what is said to me!! In this season I can not miss God! I must identify and remove anything that is crowding out the voice of God. I must be willing to obey as God speaks and bring myself under authority to what He is saying and follow through to obedience.  This is the hour where I have to have influence in my life!! I NEED influence to get things done in my life.

I have to be groomed for the next level, but I can't because I've been doing my own thing.  God, help me!! My problem is listening and obeying!! Help me, God!!! As I obey I rise to levels of influence!!

I can't get sucked into the vice of my environment!! I AIN'T GONNA BE A FOOL TWICE!!!!!!

Father, help me to be more stable.

Abraham is my example. God raised him to high levels of influence. Abraham didn't know God--he was an idolator, his family worshiped pagan gods. The price he had to pay was called, letting go. God tells him to leave his home. But Abraham received more because of what he gave up.  When he left he took Lot with him which was a mistake.

I have to let him go!!! I can't hold on to him!!!

There are things that I have to change!! That's why I am still here in this state, so I NEED to change in order to have those things that I say.

Abraham began to sacrifice.

God, thank you for your help!!  Father, forgive me for not trusting you!!

I have to believe what God says more that what I see!! I can't allow the spirit of depression to attached itself to my soul. I don't want my soul to be attacked.

Faith perceives the unseen! It see as real and complete.....I have to see myself as I want it to be not how it is.

Faith sees beyond my natural senses!! God if you open the door, you keep it open, if you make the way, you are gonna give the provision.

We walk by our faith and not by our sight, so I see like God sees. He's able to make all grace abound towards me. My body is healed and whole, my bones are strong and not brittle. I am out of debt! I am happy and healthy!!! My family shall be saved!!!

Faith feeds on impossibilities! It's impossible for me to get a bank loan right now. But I have faith. God how does my faith line up with my reality? I've counted up the cost. I don't want a mansion, I can't afford that now, so I want a house that I can manage.

This right here is possible!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...