Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Legal Guardianship

March 21, 2014.....

My entry was about my baby boy. I got excited! And I started praying because I can't have a baby without a husband.

Two months later.....May 19 & May 20, 2014.....

I had a dream about a man and his first name started with a J or his last name started with a J. So I was praying for my husband and my baby.

August 7, 2014

I go to see my cousin and her new baby. He's a light-skinned boy, but he's not yellow, he's more of a a red light-skinned baby instead of a yellow light-skinned baby. He is such a doll.

Sunday, August 24, 2014....

I get to my cousin's house and we are having dinner after her babies christening....she pulls me aside and tells me that she needs a HUGE FAVOR. She kept saying it was huge. When we got to her room, she asked me if I could be her son's legal guardian if anything were to ever happen to her. We really couldn't talk because there were tons of people at her house and people kept coming in the room. So we made plans to talk later.

As I was leaving the next day I kept thinking and thinking about my dream.

Was that baby in my dreams? I began to pray to ask God....

I also emailed my 1st lady. She basically said that this was God preparing me for her asking me to be the legal guardian. It doesn't mean that I will actually be the legal guardian, just god preparing me to tell her yes.

Whew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...