Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Body Aches

It's actually not my body...It's my intestines and my uterus and I have a dull ache on my left side that hurts when I pee. This ache started about a week ago and I have no idea what it is. I hope I don't have kidney stones or a kidney infection. I just had a round of blood test and urine analysis done for my life insurance policy and all my test came back normal except my LDL cholesterol was a little high. That will go down when I lose some weight. But my uterus hurts also and I've been gasey (probably from the beans I've been eating). I think aunt flo is coming that's why my uterus hurts, but I can't pinpoint what's causing the ache in my side.

UGH!!

I don't wanna be sick.

I haven't been drinking very much water because while we are fasting it goes right through me and I've been on the road for work and I don't like having to stop all the time to pee.

I'll start back with my 84 oz. of water to keep my system flushed out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...