Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dang Tuition

My tuition bill was supposed to be charged to my account on December 30. December 30 came and went...not charge. I though maybe since the holiday season there was a delay but I looked online just now and my payment plan has been terminated. GGGGRRRRRR.

Now what am I supposed to do?

I don't have $2000 just lying around. I just spend $125 on text books (one was rented for $50 from Amazon). I've got to come up with the money. I hope they don't kick me out because the bill is not paid. I have to pay the community college (sign up for a payment plan) by January 8 and that bill will be about $120 a month.

OMG.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...