Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More cheese in the mac and cheese, please

I just finished cooking macaroni and cheese and potato cauliflower mash.  My mac and cheese needs more cheese. I didn't follow the recipe exactly because I didn't want to make a large batch, so I was playing around with the measurements and I think I used too much flour and too little cheese in my roue.  I wonder if I can just add more cheese if that will work.

My potato cauliflower mash is amazing. I roasted the cauliflower, roasted carrots and parsnips and boiled two potatoes. I blended it all together with almond milk and butter and it awesome. I will add garlic, onions and mushrooms on tomorrow.

I'm also gonna cook my lobster tail and steam my broccoli tomorrow to add to the mac and cheese. I will back my rum cake tomorrow also.  I would do it tonight, but I'm tired.

*Post script*  Broccoli and lobster in the mac and cheese is genius. The rum cake is baking in the oven. I didn't get Captain Morgan Spiced Rum this time, so I hope it turns out okay. I got Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum because it was $2 cheaper and the check out girl recommended it. But, it is really strong, I hope it doesn't mess up my cake.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...