Monday, November 5, 2012

I Wish I was in San Diego

On Tuesday, November 4, 2008 I was on a plane from Chicago to San Diego. And I was HAPPY!!  When I touched down in beautiful San Diego, I checked into the Catamaran Hotel and went to dinner.  That night, I didn't turn on the television. I didn't want to know who won the election until the next morning. And sure enough, the next morning I got my USA Today newspaper and was elated to see this picture:


I wish I was in San Diego again for this year's election or SOMEWHERE else!!!  I can't take the stress, so tomorrow, I will be sleeping in as long as I can and then I'm going to lunch and a meeting, and then to church. But, I refuse to keep tabs on the election poles!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...