Sunday, September 18, 2016

God is Tryna Tell Me Something

So, this guy that I met, I've been talking to him to check him out, even tough the whole Pastor thing is not impressive. But, I had this dream and he told me that he had diverticulitis and he needs to have surgery. So I had this dream that he was in the hospital getting his surgery, but before the surgery he was cutting people's hair. I was in the waiting room just watching TV wondering why he was cutting people's hair. A doctor came in and looked at my really funny. I chided, "It's just mindless TV," and he walked out. Then I woke up.

In the dream God showed me that in the face of stress, instead of running to God, I want to put my head in the sand and not think about it. But, there are some people, in the face of stressful situations who will continue to, "be about my father's business," 

That encouraged me. I didn't tell Ro about the dream. Note sure if I need to. It wasn't about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...